Board Response to Stadium Expansion

If you have enough money in the bank (generally over £100mill) then you might be lucky to get a new stadium named after yourself in the future. It's happened many times, but serious money is needed :)

u really should've done a search mate, there's been so many of these similar posts on here recently that it's kinda hard to miss

on a more constructive note, it is possible, i had a save game with the earthquakes and had a new stadium built, though i had the aid of a tycoon :-P

I made a thread about this the other day, I now have £500,000,000 saved up for Newcastle to build a new stadium as St. James' is at it's max capacity of 60,000. It's June/July, the pre-pre season, so I asked for the first time since January yet they still decline and give the reason in the OP. I saved, then offered an ultimatum. The board decided they'd terminate my newly signed £275,000 p/w 4 year contract instead of building one.

If you have enough money in the bank (generally over £100mill) then you might be lucky to get a new stadium named after yourself in the future. It's happened many times, but serious money is needed :)

That's not correct (at least in my experience). In my Ivrea save (Italy Serie C2), After the 1st year in Serie B, my board got a 30M Euro loan and used it to plan a new 17000 seater stadium.

Previously they expanded the existing stadium (2900 seater originally) by 500 and 1000 seats each previous season. All this without asking anything to the board.

my board said that, but as soon as i got my Havant and Waterlooville team into the EPL they immediately expanded the stadia from 4500 to 12000 at the cost of 12mil. so dont give up hope!

is this not to do with minimum seat requirements in the epl?

I made a thread about this the other day, I now have £500,000,000 saved up for Newcastle to build a new stadium as St. James' is at it's max capacity of 60,000. It's June/July, the pre-pre season, so I asked for the first time since January yet they still decline and give the reason in the OP. I saved, then offered an ultimatum. The board decided they'd terminate my newly signed £275,000 p/w 4 year contract instead of building one.

They will say that everytime, but you'll still get a stadium at one point. You will not ever get a positive reply, as far as I know, but they still might build it and it will be announced some time after the season is done.

Archived