Couldn't find data folder sig/fx

:mad:ı have just installed Fm 2009 with 9.2.0 patch to my Vista ultimate system and I took an eror message '' Couldn't find data folder sig/fx '' than ı formatted my system and I installed XP version of Windows , and ı took same eror message ! is there any solution for this problem ? Next year ı will not want to buy fm 2010 :thdn:! I am fm fan since Cm 2 and ı hate this bugs (!)

Thank you

Dr Ahmet KARA

Need more information. How did you install? Through steam or do you have a disk? What exactly are your system specs?

I installed with disk , not through to steam and than activated with Via Uniloc. What did you mean '' system specs '' ? At the moment ı am using Vista Ultimate 64 bit system.

Ok I reinstalled the game and now data folders are present these several subfolders but now ı have just took '' crash dump '' eror , after that I reset my windows than took '' crash dump '' again

''A serior eror was encountered and the application will close. An eror file has been generated in c:/users/g3stapo/documents/Sports ınteractive/Fotball Manager 2009/ crash dumps ''

Now any idea ? (:

• 2 months later...

Archived