Our wonderful designers

is this mr football manager?

These are two of the designers, with Miles being head designer and Oliver (Ovcollyer) doing FML predominantely. I've also found a cracking picture of Ov posing but thought I'd spare the embarrasment.

TER!

1_min.jpg

Is this really necessary? If Ov et al. don't mind then fair enough, but it seems like this just opens the opportunity for mindless users to say "har har he looks like a ****" and so on.

It's only a bit of fun mate. Plus there is nout wrong with the pic except Miles still hasn't shaved (hasn't completed the game) and looks like he is in his own little world.

It was released on CM Revolution so what's the problemo?

Is this really necessary? If Ov et al. don't mind then fair enough, but it seems like this just opens the opportunity for mindless users to say "har har he looks like a ****" and so on.

I don't think that people are going to do that tbh, if that happens then the thread could be closed and/or warnings/infractions handed out.

It's just a bit of harmless fun. :thup:

I don't think that people are going to do that tbh, if that happens then the thread could be closed and/or warnings/infractions handed out.

It's just a bit of harmless fun. :thup:

Yeah, obviously this thread doesn't intend to say anything. I just thought I'd make a fun thread which, lets be fair, is needed round here.

• SI Staff

We're normally fairly chilled about things so long as people are polite.

To clarify things - Ov is one of the founders of Sports Interactive (along with his brother Paul), he's also the lead designer on Football Manager Live these days; Miles started out as a database researcher at SI and has since gone on through Business Manager and various other titles until he reached the head honcho position of Studio Director.

(and I'm just as photogenic as the pair of them, but it this way there was a jpg sent around the office a few years with with me twinned with the honey monster ;) )

To clarify things - Ov is one of the founders of Sports Interactive (along with his brother Paul), he's also the lead designer on Football Manager Live these days; Miles started out as a database researcher at SI and has since gone on through Business Manager and various other titles until he reached the head honcho position of Studio Director.

(and I'm just as photogenic as the pair of them, but it this way there was a jpg sent around the office a few years with with me twinned with the honey monster ;) )

I am guessing Paul Collyer is PaulC?

Also, is this one of you guys:

oliverc.jpg

A quick Google search brings up lots of different pictures of 'Marc Vaughan''s.

I reckon this is you,

C_71_article_1017366_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

;):D

• SI Staff
What on earth is with the pose?

I think that ones from the early 90's and the photographer probably thought it was cool .. during photo sessions generally we just did what we were told (and tried to avoid looking at the results ;) ) ...

I think that ones from the early 90's and the photographer probably thought it was cool .. during photo sessions generally we just did what we were told (and tried to avoid looking at the results ;) ) ...

As long as the photo was for something FM based then I am okay ;)

• SI Staff
How much does he look like Dr Cox from Scrubs :eek:

Not much imho ;)

I love Scrubs and Dr Cox is one of my favourite characters - I keep telling my daughter I want to be him when I grow up.

(my daughter thinks I more have the mentality of J.D .... which I 'think' is a compliment?)

Archived