buying a new laptop specifically for fm

I've been eyeing off a laptop, core 2 duo 2.13ghz, ati mobility radeon HD3650, 4gb ram, 300 gb hard disk. Would this be any good at running a long career game at a decent speed, comparable to a desktop computer? Should i buy it?

Im currently playing on a Acer Aspire 4315

1.73ghz

1 GB DDR2

80GB HDD

Celeron 530

Cost me 280 quid last year from a dodgy supermarket in Qatar and it runs 10 leagues no problem and the 3d is smooth

Dont have to spend a fortune to run this game tbh.

Im currently playing on a Acer Aspire 4315

1.73ghz

1 GB DDR2

80GB HDD

Celeron 530

Cost me 280 quid last year from a dodgy supermarket in Qatar and it runs 10 leagues no problem and the 3d is smooth

Dont have to spend a fortune to run this game tbh.

yea...but you are playing 10 leagues...try it with 30 or 40 and you'll see a big difference.. there are a lot people here who plays a lot of leagues...My laptop is close to yours...also an Acer:D

it should be enough...the 4 GB is the most important thing...No!!! the Graphic card is no important.. I mean the game has no matrix graphic, there are pixels seen from helicopter kicking a little white point, so...it is important to have a lot of memory for running more leagues and 4 GB is ok . I have the same problem ...playing with 37 leagues and 1GB so I quite wait...but I also watch TV...I don't know are there series laptops with more than 4GB???

yea...but you are playing 10 leagues...try it with 30 or 40 and you'll see a big difference.. there are a lot people here who plays a lot of leagues...My laptop is close to yours...also an Acer:D

I meant 10 countries

England (Prem to Div 2)

Italy (Serie A to Serie C1A)

France (All)

Germany (All)

Brazil (Top 2 leagues)

Spain (All)

Belgium (All)

Russia (Top 2 leagues)

Argentina (Top flight)

Scotland (Top 2)

Runs fine with meduim DB

it should be enough...the 4 GB is the most important thing...No!!! the Graphic card is no important.. I mean the game has no matrix graphic, there are pixels seen from helicopter kicking a little white point, so...it is important to have a lot of memory for running more leagues and 4 GB is ok . I have the same problem ...playing with 37 leagues and 1GB so I quite wait...but I also watch TV...I don't know are there series laptops with more than 4GB???

Laptops can be made with more than 4GB but for it to be utilised the operating system must be 64bit which comes with its own problems. 4GB is plenty.

Archived