Most Games Unbeaten in Premier League

Currently standing at 101.

As you can see I managed to break my 105 point total last year with 106. consisting of 34 wins and 4 draws.

I am in my 6 season, in previous 5 seasons. I won 5 leagues, 3 F.A Cup. 2 League Cup. 2 Champions League. 2 World Club Cup, 2 Euro Super Cup 3 Charity shields.

101o.png

Here is my basic formation now. I used to use a 4-5-1 that was very popular in the Liverpool thread as worked dead well with Liverpool, however started to struggle scoring so changed to a 4-4-2, basically I play shortest passing and low tempo. My idea is that if you keep the ball, they can't score.

backline.png

not a bad team

Sakho is class :)

I concur, the only problem is I had to buy Bojan for 40m in the summer as Torres and Love had a average to bad season last year. They are getting old now so Bojan has come in, Aguero will stay but Torres and Love will probably be sold in the summer as they are 30 then and I like to get rid of strikers at that age.

Nah Bale been safe as houses.

But got this regen coming through, first season 4 goals in 16 games.

And he is English. What do you think?

102d.png

He's very good, might need some training on crossing and marking though:thup:

63 and still counting at the moment, and 42 consecutive wins in a row there's only ever 2 games a season that are a challenge anymore and that's arsenal and even they aren't much of a challenge atm because they have a terrible manager. All the games good managers are in charge of the italian, spanish and french teams.

75 with Arsenal in 2013-2015. I was aiming for 100, but I was neglecting my youngsters a bit so I started playing them more and they lost an away game on the last day of the season. It gets way too easy in future seasons, I'm sure if I played nothing but my first string I could get to a very high figure.

I can never go that long without losing. In the premier league this season we've played 24 games and let in 7 goals. I ALWAYS lose Arsenal away, they managed to get 2 goals in one game against me! I was shocked.

Very good mate

I'm with Liverpool, nice to see it.

Have you managed to expand Anfield or get a new stadium yet?

Na, it is beginning to pee've me off as well.

Got £250m in bank, and saving it so they have to, but they are refusing to budge from the "Council will never allow planning permission line"

i got the same thing was unable to expand... just stick with it,

i read a thread somewhere when this newcastle manager was winning everything for ten years and out of the blue the club said they were building a new 140,000 seater, so continued success, lots of money in the balance ( £ 600 mil ), and a bit of luck and you moght just get the new stadium

Archived