Preasure

I wouldn't pay any attention simply to newspaper reports. If something comes up under his personal happiness, and performances start to drop too, then consider leaving him out of the first team for a while. Otherwise, I'd say carry on playing him.

Originally posted by TheFuzzyOne:

i would say hes not doing very well...

4 goals in 17 starts and 13 subs? we've got another Shevchenko here

Hasn't Shevchenko scored like 20 in 40 or something? That ain't a bad record whatsoever.

I'd only worry about pressure when he has it on his personal page. Sometimes it will say under is happiness that he is 'feeling the pressure from public expectation' or something along those lines. If you get that then start putting him in the reserves for a few games or loan him out to a good but smaller team.

Originally posted by Neji:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheFuzzyOne:

Shevchenko's scored 8 in 47 appearances for chelsea

about same as this guy.

Chelsea's website says otherwise. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

this chelsea site says 45 apps(15 as sub) and 8 goals.

Originally posted by postal postie:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Neji:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheFuzzyOne:

Shevchenko's scored 8 in 47 appearances for chelsea

about same as this guy.

Chelsea's website says otherwise. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

this chelsea site says 45 apps(15 as sub) and 8 goals. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

and here's the site.

http://www.chelseafc.com/xxchelsea180706/index.html#/page/ThePlayers

Archived