Real Life Managers

1. Make a note of all Benitez's details in the pre-game editor.

2. Fire up a new game and make yourself Liverpool manager (with mugshot of Benitez).

3. Use FMRTE to change your name to Benitez and alter all the details to his.

Not perfect, but closeish.

well you can use Rafa Benitez as ur name if you take over liverpool and Pep Guardiola if Barca, I do that too Id feel more into the game for example if I name myself as Alan Shearer when I take over newcastle and have newcastle as my favorite club.

Ya, I have done that before but then, you won't have the details of his prior history and you will need to delete the real 'Benitez' in the database...

Thanks for the feedback guys.. was just trying my luck! :)

1. Make a note of all Benitez's details in the pre-game editor.

2. Fire up a new game and make yourself Liverpool manager (with mugshot of Benitez).

3. Use FMRTE to change your name to Benitez and alter all the details to his.

Not perfect, but closeish.

BTW, what is FMRTE?

No, you have to download it - it's made by a Portuguese fan named Ruci. Follow the link in the thread in the Editors' Hideaway. When you've installed it, when your FM09 savegame is running, you load it up and away you go, making changes to the data in the game you're running.

Remember what I said for making yourself Benitez - first go into the database using SI's editor to write down all Rafa's details. Then close that editor and run FM. Then open FMRTE and find yourself. Change the data including your name, DoB etc and save.

Archived