New PSP user...

Hi i got a new psp just few days ago , and i just got the fm08 for it. i just want to know few things about it , can you download the 8.0.2 patch for it and also if it has online play? sorry if this has been asked before. hope to get some help from someone. icon14.gif

Thank you

Hi i got a new psp just few days ago , and i just got the fm08 for it. i just want to know few things about it , can you download the 8.0.2 patch for it and also if it has online play? sorry if this has been asked before. hope to get some help from someone. icon14.gif

Thank you

• SI Staff

The PSP game doesn't use the PC games patches as it is a seperate game.

The PSP allows one off wireless play (ie. single matches against your friends to prove who's the better manager).

PS> Database and Graphical update download links can be found in various threads on this forum.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by F_Torres9:

May i know if i can view the action during game play? like it does for pc version? i can only see commentary but not the players playing on the pitch , hope you know what i am pointing at here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's no 2d pitch in FMH (thank god)

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by F_Torres9:

A problem i have with FMH2008 is that i don't hear any sound , though my sound is enabled aswell just for some reason or another when i play my games there is no sound at all. do you know what it's doing this? thanks once again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We didn't put sound into the game because it wasn't possible to implement it in a way which didn't access the UMD and thus drag down the battery life on the game hugely.

We are improving our knowledge of the PSP each year though and one day I hope to work out a way to compress things enough to include it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mightyowl28:

no you cant.

forget about the PC version whilst playing this! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

so i guess you trying to say FMH is far better then the pc version? and by the way do you know a particular website where i can find decent tactics for my self? icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mightyowl28:

no you cant.

forget about the PC version whilst playing this! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

so i guess you trying to say FMH is far better then the pc version? and by the way do you know a particular website where i can find decent tactics for my self? icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, I think he was trying to say their is no comparison, obviously the PSP has to be stripped down somewhat, so you cannont compare it to the features in the PC version.

The PSP was designed to be pick up and playable when you have a few mins spare, and theyve done a cracking job.

The PC version is the ultimate version with all the bells and whistles

The PSP versions are optimised for portable play.

Either version are top quality, and garanteed to keep you playing on whatever format till 09 comes out icon_biggrin.gif

you got a link for it mate? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

just scroll down the first page of the forum and youll find it mate

got it mate , by the way how do you save the tactics you create on the game? i made a tactics but also want to try another one but i dunno how to save the current one that im using , don't want to know lose it so is there a way to save that tactics ? icon14.gif

i know how to save it to a memory stick , my point is how to save the tactics you create in the game i do not see Edit like on pc version so i just dunno how to save my tactics because i want to try a new one so before i do i would like to save the one i am currently using.

Archived