is it me??

I am colour blind, before I begin ANY FM i spend like a week getting a skin, and editing all these little bits of code.

When I was a tester, I was going to work on a colour blind skin with TER but it ended up not being a priority. :(

White over light blue, and mainly all the positional stuff in the game + attributes cause me to have serious problems seeing things! :p

Red and blue is pretty bad too.

Agreed. I have a team called Harpenden Town that I made firstly on 08, and they had a red and blue away shirt. Was awful to read, terrible in fact:D

Luckily not many teams play in the yellow and blue Harpenden do for their home kit, so I only had it about 12 times in about the same amount of seasons.

EDIT: Just looked at Man City's squad now, has their colours been changed to light blue and dark blue?

Agreed. I have a team called Harpenden Town that I made firstly on 08, and they had a red and blue away shirt. Was awful to read, terrible in fact:D

Luckily not many teams play in the yellow and blue Harpenden do for their home kit, so I only had it about 12 times in about the same amount of seasons.

EDIT: Just looked at Man City's squad now, has their colours been changed to light blue and dark blue?

Post No 3 :thup:

Archived