The relegated teams an experiment

What have I done?

I have put the teams that are relegated or in the relegation spots in the league below. The teams in the automatic promotions spots and the team behind the automatic places in the league above. For example Southampton, Norwich and Charlton are in league one and Leicester, Peterborough and MK Dons in the championship.

Why?

I have done this to see which teams will bounce straight back up and which will fall into mid table obscurity or even relegation. I also would like to find out which players dump their team an which will stand by them.

Quick, small thing. You need to think about the title before you post, yours just isn't aesthetically good. Something like 'The Relegated Teams; The Experiment' would be better. Constructive criticism.

:facepalm:

How is this a fully formed idea, when the biggest league in the country hasn't even had it's promotion/relegation sorted yet?

Granted, Newcastle, Boro and West Brom are probably down, but it's too early to say for sure and it's just half an experiment if the Premiership and Championship aren't involved.

It's most unfair on Wolves and (begrudgingly) Birmingham, and whichever team wins the play-offs (not getting my hopes up for Reading's chances). And that just reminds me the other divisions haven't had their play-offs done yet either.

I'm not necessarily saying it's a bad idea, but it needs to wait a month or so for all the leagues and teams involved to be sorted.

:( You insult Newcastle

with the season that we have had, we are an insult to ourselves. there has been too much controversy surrounding us.

i agree that it should wait till all relegations/promotions are finalised, as you never know, there might be a miracle for us yet.

(i doubt it though)

as Ian said, there's no point in doing it until the remaining Premier League games and the other 3 (4 if you include the promoted sides from the BSP to L2) leagues Play-offs have been played. It's a good idea and it will be a good experiment, but only when those games have been played and we know all the promotions/relegations.

Maz, this is a FRIGGIN JOKE! aA couple of hours ago you were blabbing on to us about how you would finish your Goddamn Notts Forest story in FMS, and now ... THIS:mad::mad::mad:. Also, you have the eBay sign up to be running, which seems to have convioently died, or has been 'accidently deleated' no doubt, and god knows what else. Will a mod PLEASE close this thread, it is well beyond a joke now.:mad:

What have I done?

I have gone and made anouther pointless sign/up/story/experiment/challenge that has no purpose what so ever even though I have numerous other projects running and have all that revision for my exams so I don't have the time right now. I will probably get bored of this and clog up the forum with another thread within a week.

Why?

To royally **** off everyone who has anything to do with my other projects and waste forum space.

as Ian said, there's no point in doing it until the remaining Premier League games and the other 3 (4 if you include the promoted sides from the BSP to L2) leagues Play-offs have been played. It's a good idea and it will be a good experiment, but only when those games have been played and we know all the promotions/relegations.

OK I'll start it when all has been decided.

Cheers to you as well. Sorry for going on a rant but I am just feeling fustrated at the amount of chances you have been given and the percentage of them you have wasted - that is, all of them. I know revision is a pain in the ass, but if you have time to open threads like this, despite having others running, there being no need for it until the end of the PL season and being told not to by numerous well-respected forum members, then you have the time to continue your other sign-ups/stories etc. If you go back to the others, and God forbid actually compleate one of them, then I will withdraw my comments and issue an apology. However, I just can not see that happening tbh.

Guest roberto922

I notice even the lads that were sticking up for maz have given up. Maybe you should too

Firstly, I think everybody should chill a bit.

m1234566778, you really need to think a bit more before you start a new project. One guideline we have in FMS is "get ahead". Try doing the experiment/story/sign up a bit before you start posting. Write your updates. Get ahead. If you get bored, don't post it, allowing it to die on its buttocks, annoying everyone. Just let it go before you post it. When you have a "project" that is well ahead, then you can post it without the risk of getting bored and annoying people.

As a few people have suggested, I think this would be much better to run once all the promotion places have been decided in real life, I don't see much point in starting it now then starting again in a few weeks time.

Perhaps between now and then you could spend a bit of time working on your ebay sign up. I know there are a lot of people who getting increasingly frustrated at your cycle of new threads, so please as we suggested some time ago, stick to one thread and get it going before thinking about anything new.

Archived