Suggestion: Feeder Loans

I know that Feeder clubs are already installed in the game but you only get players when they decide to send a player or two to you, even if they are crap. What i'm suggesting is a little option so that when you make a loan bid on one of the players in your feeders club you can click and option that says "Feeder link" i.e meaning you ask them to loan them out on no wages.

Isn't a request for loan from a parent club already treated as a "feeder link" loan in that the player is easier to loan?

Don't quite what your trying to say but you don't have a say over who to loan.

Don't quite what your trying to say but you don't have a say over who to loan.

Well, not when your parent club decide to send players to you no. You can choose to reject the load though.

But the fact that they are your parent club makes them more likely to accept loan offers you make, usualy fo 0% wages in my experience.

Im not sure how this affects the players decision to accept the loan though.

So it kind of is already implemented automatically

Well, not when your parent club decide to send players to you no. You can choose to reject the load though.

But the fact that they are your parent club makes them more likely to accept loan offers you make, usualy fo 0% wages in my experience.

Im not sure how this affects the players decision to accept the loan though.

So it kind of is already implemented automatically

Exactly what I was saying but perhaps you've put it in a way that's easier to understand. I believe players are more likely to accept to.

JamesB and tomo are spot on in this - your feeder club is much more likely to accept your loan offer for a player (than other clubs are), even a no-fee/0% wages offer, and players on your parent club are more likely to accept a move to you even if they are of a higher standard than your league.

No need for changes, I think.

...and players on your parent club are more likely to accept a move to you even if they are of a higher standard than your league.

I though so from past experience, but I wasn't 100% sure

Archived