Playing online

hi guys wondered if anyone could help me, im looking to be able to play against others online, through fm 2009 my cousin has the game and we were hoping to battle it out but couldnt work out how to connect to one anothers servers, any help would be much apprieciated

When me and a friend were doing a network game he was winning games and the computer was registering them as defeats and draws so we had to stop playing. We are both patched up to 9.0.3 aswell. I wouldn't bother

mad mike were you both selecting patch 9.3 when you loaded up the dame as this only really happens when your both chosen diffrent databases when loadidng the game up.

Well the friend I was playing with is a bit of a noob so maybe he got his wires crossed. Thanks for the tip because if that's all it was I will have to get that sorted because network games are really good, but that had put me off.

Is that a known issue then?

yer i beleive it is but you could always raise it in the bugs forum.

and like i said when you go to start your network game make sure that you both choose the excat same database and it should work fine. :)

Archived