Clubs Favorite Personell

I was wondering this the other day actually. I am in season 2015/16 with Man Utd after being with them from the start. I've won 6 premierships, 3 Champions League's, 4 FA Cups and a few other trophies and still im not a favoured personel?

Why?

I've been favorite personnel since I won the UEFA cup in my second season at Derby! Also, for some reason I have a 20 year old who's been out on loan nearly constantly since he was 16 in the clubs favorite personnel, but that might be because he scored on debut at the age of 16 to win a match. If you're wondering why I put him on, it was the 90' and I didn't really think it would chance anything.

Originally posted by Some guy....:

I've been favorite personnel since I won the UEFA cup in my second season at Derby! Also, for some reason I have a 20 year old who's been out on loan nearly constantly since he was 16 in the clubs favorite personnel, but that might be because he scored on debut at the age of 16 to win a match. If you're wondering why I put him on, it was the 90' and I didn't really think it would chance anything.

LOL so u turned a loser to Derby's most favourite player...thats weird

anyways to reply for original question i have been manager of H&W WElders in northern ireland and i have lead them to qualification in their first season to northern irish premier division and then winning the premier division and irish cup for 3 years in row and i m their favourite together with the main striker... so it is very possible to happen especially if u acheive trophies with teams of relatively low reputation

Yeah I dont think a club should hate you for resigning, unless you were only there for less than a season.

In FM07 I made it to the favoured personal every game, but in 08 I havnt made it yet even though I have won the title every season and other cups.

The board annoy me in 08, they are always satisfied or sometimes pleased with my performance, it was so much better in 07 how if you had been there for a while they were delighted that they had such a legendary manager and so forth.

Archived