In The Red at the end of every season !

Hiya, I am currently in my 8th season with manchester united and am aproching the end of the season and yet again my bank balance is -40 million pounds but as soon as the season finishes the bored have 200 mill and say there you have 80 to spend. My wages are quite low and in budget for a big team anyways i can cost cut ?

Cheers Managers

Man utd have huge debts from the start of the game, so the only way to accomodate this is through success and sustained success. Winning the champions league and premiership are paramount to breaking even at Man Utd it would pretty much seem.

The easier way to keep it managable is to sell off your best players who are around 26/27 you should be able to get a large fee for them and with scouting replace their 60 - 100k a week wages with a player on less than 10k a week for a few seasons.

Because of extortionate dividends by my Stoke chairman I tend to do this because where he's taking upto £80m a season in dividends I have to rake in the money where possible to stop the clubs balance from dwindling.

ahh well ill keep it as it is i got some succes as i am building a young team i have around 2 orignal united players and my board dont seem to worried so sure i will be fine thanks anyhow ;)

Archived