Good team report ?

What is the important attributes for assistant manager to get accurate team report

p/s If it's only JPA and JPP what the need of man managment, disipline etc

for the new calculation ...if you are at a little club and you have no more than 9 coach for example ...if he has good disc,motivation, determination and ore high training skill like attac

you can put him coaching that skill if he has 5 star or higher...for team rapport it is just JPA not JPP because the report is made on what you have , not what you can have.... And is good for a assistent to have tactial knoledge..for advices..like tray to close "x" player ...etc

What is the important attributes for assistant manager to get accurate team report

p/s If it's only JPA and JPP what the need of man managment, disipline etc

for the new calculation ...if you are at a little club and you have no more than 9 coach for example ...if he has good disc,motivation, determination and ore high training skill like attac

you can put him coaching that skill if he has 5 star or higher...for team rapport it is just JPA not JPP because the report is made on what you have , not what you can have.... And is good for a assistent to have tactial knoledge..for advices..like tray to close "x" player ...etc

• 4 weeks later...

Thank for feedback mate. So important attributes for assistant manager are: discipline, motivation, tactical knowledge, determination, judging player ability and training skill if needed.

I have another question. Does it matter what nationality is the assistant I mean is it better him to know the language or there is no problem if he's foreigner ? Alos for the coaches will it slow down their training if they are foreigners ?

I have another question. Does it matter what nationality is the assistant I mean is it better him to know the language or there is no problem if he's foreigner ? Alos for the coaches will it slow down their training if they are foreigners ?

Since it does for players, lack of language should be a problem for staff, but I've not seen any evidence that the game is programmed to reflect that. Has anyone ever experienced a problem with staff with low adaptability or being less effective due to language barrier?

Archived