Anyone Finding This Game Hard After 1 Season?

Hey Guys, im not sure if im the only person to experience this, but after 1 season of managing barcelona (won champ league , league and cup) im finding it really hard to string good performances together. Is this a bug or am i just missing someting lol ??

Oww rite thanks steml :) , i mean ive got new players , but i have basically stuck with the same tactics .. you have a good point though as they will know how you play i'll try that advice :D

Will you let me know how it gets on mate?

I've been busy with studies and that lately so I haven't managed to complete my Liverpool season yet after being advised it. I always struggle come second season. :(

Oww rite thanks steml :) , i mean ive got new players , but i have basically stuck with the same tactics .. you have a good point though as they will know how you play i'll try that advice :D

Woaah there! As well as the opposition knowing your predictable tactics, you've changed your team. That means that it took you most of last season for the squad to gel/blend, and now you've brought in new personnel. For a few months the team still won't be at it's best since the established and new players need time to gel all over again.

my getafe side finished 4th in the league in season 1. Only a few players were brought in, mostly youngsters into the senior side to be backups (cheap way of providing backups while selling the others for money) for the second season and im sitting 12th in march second season. Good example of second season syndrome

Need to tweak your tactics and that's about it. My home form last season with Liverpool was superb and I played only one way, teams sused that for this season and sit ridiculously deep and stifle our play. I tweaked the sliders slightly in the hope something would work and now I'm back in control. Still a bit sloppy away from home but getting the job done.

Archived