players history

Dan Matca

I like to see again the old way to show the players historyes, with all official games played for the club near of it name(not only league), and in the down of the page to keep it that way it is right now, because it's very cool to see 50-60 games played, all the goals scored,assists etc. by an important player of the club not only in the league but in all official competiotions and in that way we can apreciate more accurate that player. Maybe someone are agree this idea and this thing will happen icon_smile.gif, i hope so icon_smile.gif, i'm curious how many are agreed with me

I like to see again the old way to show the players historyes, with all official games played for the club near of it name(not only league), and in the down of the page to keep it that way it is right now, because it's very cool to see 50-60 games played, all the goals scored,assists etc. by an important player of the club not only in the league but in all official competiotions and in that way we can apreciate more accurate that player. Maybe someone are agree this idea and this thing will happen icon_smile.gif, i hope so icon_smile.gif, i'm curious how many are agreed with me

Archived