..Kit packs, logos, facepacks and stadium pictures are no longer discussed on these forums?

I rememebr years ago all aspects neede to help make the game enjoyable used to be here.

The forums seem to have changed somewhat and i can't put my finger on it.

That to me looks like the skinning forum...

I am asking this here as it is a general discussion forum.

Yes anyone can use a search engine which i have done.

My question was why not on these forums they are the 'official' forums regarding this game afterall!

I see thank you.

Any ideas why? I remember the good old days everything you possibly needed was here!

cheers

I think its because SI dont hold official facepack, skins e.t.c to download, so when people ask its like they expect SI to sort the problem out for them.

In the editing forum there is mention of them, though I'm guessing as it's a legal issue and to find them on 'other websites' is not very hard for anyone who can use a search engine.

Like docklanders said, the skinning forum is the only place here where you'll find user created graphics packs. They're not supposed to be posted on here as far as I know, but the skinning forum mods allow a certain amount of leeway. Fansites are the way to go if you're looking for a wide variety of graphics packs though.

Ok cheers for the info had an incling it would be about legal reasons. Most things are!

Reason i mostly posted about this here is i've been over at fmglive and posted about a kit logo problem with no reply for two days.

It would have been sorted in five minutes on these forums when i used to come on a couple of years ago!

Ok cheers for the info had an incling it would be about legal reasons. Most things are!

Reason i mostly posted about this here is i've been over at fmglive and posted about a kit logo problem with no reply for two days.

It would have been sorted in five minutes on these forums when i used to come on a couple of years ago!

What are you stuck on? Ask over in the skinning hideout, I'm sure they can help. Alternatively you could ask me if you wanted to, and I'll see what I can do. :thup:

Archived