Have you ever brings Blue Square Premier team to Premier League ?

Follow this and you wont go wrong,

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=110062

I have taken Bognor Regis from conference south to league 2 in 3 seasons so far and have no doubt i will make the prem in the next few seasons. Just takes time. Also doing a long career game with one club is very rewarding because you build the whole club up yourself

Trying it with Gateshead from BSN now, they appealed to me because im from Newcastle originally ut playing FM as them all the time can get boring so wanted a new challenge. They are the next nearest and the stadium is comparatively massive, giving you more scope to improve finances. Got promotion to BSP in first season, just waiting to kick on now, my team are all 6/7 starts but im predicted 24th place, we wil see!

Have taken Cambridge United (I supprt them in real life) from the BSP to World Champions, took about 9 years to get to the prem, 1 year to go down, 2 to get back up and about 6 or 7 to get into the champions league spots. Great fun, now in the year 2034, about to take England to World Cup Glory... (hopefully).

You cuold try them, haven't seen what it's like on the new patch as some of the players who left in Jan were average irl but the game rated pretty highly.

torquay from bsp to prem in 6 years there we stayed for another 22 seasons,,,

1 thought of note england is the only country where you can turn a tiny team like torquay or barnet into the biggest club in the world ,, just takes a little time

Load all players from Reunion before you start as they have alot of real good players for that level and a few leagues up aswell. I am in league 1 after back to back promotions but am just outside the playoffs at the moment.

Archived