Nice and simple suggestion: Middle mouse button to continue

While playing the game recently I thought it would be nice to have a quick way to continue the game with one of the mouse buttons, for example the middle one (wheel).

Easy enough to add and it would make (at least my) gaming experience a bit smoother.

BTW to prevent accidential "continues" you could make a doubleclick necessary or something like that.

You can change shortcuts but I don't think you can set mouse ones, always have to be keyboard shortcuts I think. I don't think this would be hard to implement so it couldn't hurt.

You can change shortcuts but I don't think you can set mouse ones, always have to be keyboard shortcuts I think. I don't think this would be hard to implement so it couldn't hurt.

But us laptop users dont have a middle button :sniff: what would we do:(

:thup: To the idea though

But us laptop users dont have a middle button :sniff: what would we do:(

:thup: To the idea though

I was getting at, being able to set shortcuts as mouse clicks. So the default shortcuts would be the same, but we'd have the option to change them to mouse clicks.

While playing the game recently I thought it would be nice to have a quick way to continue the game with one of the mouse buttons, for example the middle one (wheel).

Easy enough to add and it would make (at least my) gaming experience a bit smoother.

BTW to prevent accidential "continues" you could make a doubleclick necessary or something like that.

If your mouse has a middle button, it may have come with software that allows you to configure the middle mouse button as a spacebar for Football Manager.

I like to keep my spare hand free rather than having to keep it on the keyboard to press space - using mouse solely to navigate.

I'd love to be able to assign spare mouse buttons to shortcuts.

You like FM that much?

:D

I was getting at, being able to set shortcuts as mouse clicks. So the default shortcuts would be the same, but we'd have the option to change them to mouse clicks.

Ah im with you now! Ive nearly broke to mouse pads playing FM in 12 months so Ive invested in a proper mouse today :cool:

So, for me this is also solved, thanks for all the suggestions, guys. I now use my mouse software for this. I can even set up different shortcuts for different programs! (so I can still close tabs in firefox using the middle button)

So, for me this is also solved, thanks for all the suggestions, guys. I now use my mouse software for this. I can even set up different shortcuts for different programs! (so I can still close tabs in firefox using the middle button)

I thought Firefox did that by default!

Archived