Players in a strop over low bonus

I don't know mate, I always set bonuses to maximum for all competitions. You've nothing to lose and everything to gain. The only time you pay out the bonuses is when you win titles, and if you win titles, you win prize money, which covers the bonus anyway.

I don't know mate, I always set bonuses to maximum for all competitions. You've nothing to lose and everything to gain. The only time you pay out the bonuses is when you win titles, and if you win titles, you win prize money, which covers the bonus anyway.

Does it not work out more if you select that, As you say So if you pick the Higher option but the lower you finsh the more you pay,But if you pick lower bonus if you finish 10th you will not pay more than the highest bonus that it says when you select that option, Which could be for example 300k it will not be higher than that no matter if you finish 3rd or 23rd.

But if you select high bonus and you finish 10th you could end up paying over a million for the money you get for that finish, Correct me if im wrong just assume the bonus money goes down a little for each place you finish from 1st if you select win league bonus, But if you pick low league bonus not matter how low or high you finish you will not loose money over than the highest it says but your league place will pay that off.

If this is not true then i am always going to pick high cup and league bonus's because players seem to play better for the higher cup and league bonus, But if it makes no difference to your money whether you slect high or low then whats point in having the option to make players more motivated or dissapointed if it makes no difference to your money wether you select high league bonus or low league bonus.

I just thought it was a gamble option to make your players more motivated as it could back fire and you could end up paying out more for a mid table finish or it could work and your players could finish in top 6 and the bonus money will be payed to them from the league place finish money you get ...

Yes, bonuses are paid out pro-rata; the options you are given set the top of the scale and it's scaled back from there, although of course the league prize money is scaled too. I've not looked at it closely enough to evaluate how the scaling works and thus work out the relationship between prize money and bonus, but it should be computable.

From what I've seen, this "feels motivated due to high bonuses"-thingy stays for about half the season atleast. Odds is that the same will apply on low-bonus-annoyance.

I can confirm the first part, and I'd use the same logic to make the same guess for the second. :)

So how long do players tend to have a cob on about their bonus being set at 'low' if they win the league ?

I'm getting tired of my striker who has failed to score in 7 games still being in a mood over it, not as if he'd deserve it anyway, useless arsewipe.

You call your striker an useless arsewipe, I bet he calls you a tight arse.

Archived