How do I get patch 9.3 removed?

Basically, I had a great game going on 9.2, I was 5 season's in and it took me a long time to get that far let me tell you.

Anyway, stupidly I downloaded the 3rd patch, and now, injuries galore mean my team are decimated and there is just no fun in the game anymore.

Could someone tell me how to get rid of the third patch?

I'm quite disappointed in SI for how bad this patch is.

If you thought that the amount of injuries was that bad, I'm sure you'd have uninstalled. To be fair it's your own fault if you can't be bothered reinstalling. For what it's worth I've had no problem with injuries in 9.3.

Injuries are a fair few, usually they are 1-12 day knocks however and are usually knocks during a game.

If you really really really hate injuries, just download FMRTE and remove the injuries.

To be honest, I am sick of the damaged elbows, gashed legs and other upper body injuries my players get. I tend to remove the injury just prior to the match and bench players who had the injury. I guess its cheating, but sometimes FM goes overboard with little annoyances and FMRTE helps fixing up the little bugs "manually". (like bipolar players who get happy/unhappy weekly).

I think 3 cruciate ligament tears in a week take the ****.

I had to delete my Inter game because of this.

Surely that was just bad luck? You could've went another 3 seasons without another single cruciate ligament tear....

How difficult can it be to make a patch right? You know what I mean? This has put me off future versions of FM.

Probably fairly difficult in all honesty but that doesn't change the fact that the injuries are realistic.

Just because you don't like something doesn't make it wrong.

How difficult can it be to make a patch right? You know what I mean? This has put me off future versions of FM.

I havent seen anywhere near the number of injuries since 9.3 was released. Have you tried reducing the intesity of your training programme?

Are you close to the end of season with a small squad?

I've gotta agree with the op on this one, injuries in 9.0.3 are ridiculous, my training intensity is the same as the initial general training scheme (medium) and I'm getting 2 injuries per game ( have tried reducing tempo, tackling and nothing changes... Pity I'm starting to miss the bugs in 9.0.2 at least it was kinda playable

The injuries for me are fine, occasionally i'll have bad luck and 3/4 players will be out for a week or two at once but thats pretty rare.

I found that reducing the intensity of my training did wonders, players went into matches on 100% fitness and never came out injured.. if they did it was result of a bad foul or, again, awful luck.

The amount of injuries are realistic. The DO seem to happen all at once, though, which makes them appear unrealistic. West Ham started the season with something like 9-12 players out, Newcastle had around 8-9. Just accept it, get on with it.

If you don't "like" it there are a multitude of cheat programmes to alter the game to your personal preferences. SI, unfortunately, don't have time to make a bespoke version for each and every gamer.

Nobody got the patch "wrong". It just doesn't suit everyone.

I've had bad streaks of injuries with 9.2 (that's when I first started playing 09). Not had a single terrible, terrible streak with 9.3. Sure it will catch up with me in the end, but I pull players off if they have slight knocks as a precaution. 3 cruciate ligaments so close is really nasty, but it's not something I've seen yet and while it's exceptionally annoying, I'm sure that my high intensity physical training regimes would be catching the worst of any injury bugs.

If you believe the injurys you experienced was a bug, do something proactive about it and post in the bugs forum with some evidence so that it can be fixed for next time.

For what it's worth, the general concensus around the forums is that injury levels are pretty realistic in the latest patch.

• Administrators

Statistically there are less injuries per match in 9.3 than in 9.2. If you've saved your save game in 9.3, it is unlikely it'll load with just the 9.2 version running. I would also suggest making back-ups of your save game if you change versions just in case.

I think 3 cruciate ligament tears in a week take the ****.

I had to delete my Inter game because of this.

Oh boohoo!

Stop complaining. You aksed hwo to uninstall it, you were told and you say you can't be bothered. What an attitude.

And to echo another comment, you didn't HAVE to delete your game, you choose to. And while doing so you threw the toys out the pram.

Archived