Is it or Isn't?

That's a big ask but there may be some tactical guru's on here that have done it but it would be very very tough. You would need to buy in the right players and have a solid tactic to achieve this. I would be impressed if anyone has achieved this though :p

Unlikely in my opinion as the AI seems to be much more flexible in this version with regards to assessing your tactics and exposing the vulnerabilities.

Or adding a new manager for each club you face to ensure you win.

I mean, if you never lose you're going to face teams in the League Cup and FA cup and then when you win them you'll face teams in Europe and then the best teams in the World.. its not impossible but without cheating you'll never do it.

It's probably possible to be unbeaten in your domestic league (and maybe your domestic cup) if you're in a league like the SPL or Liga Sagres (where there are two or three teams that dominate the top and a lot of smaller teams underneath them). Being unbeaten for that length of time in all competitions is probably not a possibility, though.

Would have been more likely if you were playing FM08. Though it is possible now it is very unlikely to happen and you would require a stupendous amount of luck, aswell as incredible tactical knowledge to pull-this off.

You may be asking yourself 'why would it have been more likely in FM08?' Well that is because last year saw many "Super-tactics" which, basically, are unrealistic tactical systems that exploited unforseeable gaps in the match-engine. This was mainly because of the fact that the arrows in this years itteration had a completely different meaning to last year. In FM08, they meant, attacking and defensive positions, which made exploit tactics easier.

I have never gone a season without losing a match. I have been playing since 1997 with CM97/98.

I have only ever managed in England, Italy, Spain, Germany and Australia.

The best I have done on numerous times is 1 defeat in a season. Once it came in the last game of the season. :(

It's quite possible to be unbeaten for several seasons in leagues like Indonesia, India, Singapore, Wales and similar, if you manage to build up a team which is completely superior to the others, which mostly is possible to do in about 10 seasons usually.

Archived