2 Quick Questions...

1)

What determines the limit on the number of coaches you can have? Is there a way to increase this or is totaly down to the boards descretion?

I think as long as I stay within my wage budget I should be able to decide within reason.

2)

What are the requirements for a player to tutor/be tutored?

I have young players that I cant choose anyone to tutor them & a lot of older players that I cant choose to be tutors?

Thanks

1) The chairman recommends how many coaches, scouts and physios he thinks is enough for the club.

2) I think you can only choose players that are similiar type of players to your youth players, If that makes sense.

Im not to keen on the staff limit, ok so there should be one to a certain degree, but when you're limited to 4/6 coaches when you have a wage budget of 140k+ with plenty to spare, I think it should be more to the managers discretion

Yeh it is abit stupid really. I mean you should be the one who picks how many coaches you want for your club. Unfortunetly the chairman decides it.

Its probably got something to do with the wage budget.

Your chairman probably doesnt want to see you blowing his money on too many staff.

Archived