england in copa america

i know it fm08 but i found out in my liverpool game currently in 2011 that england are in the copa america has anyone seen this cause im shocked but really annoyed because i lost six english players thanks by the way sorry cant get the pic but dont know how to so can someone tell me how to do it

IV. How do I Post a Screenshot?

1. Ensure that any version of Football Manager is open

2. Go to the screen you want to show

3. Press 'Prt Sc', normally next to or near F12 on your keyboard

4. Open Paint, or a similar program

5. Paste the image by either pressing 'Ctrl + V' or going to edit, then paste.

6. Save the file as a JPEG

7. Upload the image to an image hosting site, such as PhotoBucket or ImageShack

8. Post the Direct URL onto this site

Or

1. Ensure that any version of Football Manager after Football Manager 2008 is open

2. Go to the screen you want to show

3. Press Alt+F9

4. A screenshot of what you want will be saved in My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager __\Screenshots

5. Upload the image to an image hosting site, such as PhotoBucket or ImageShack

6. Post the Direct URL onto this site

I've seen this before though, not just England. This is because two invited teams take part in the Copa América which can result in someone like England taking part in it. :thup:

There is no qualification stage: all ten CONMEBOL teams compete by right, and others by invitation.
In the Copa America 2 teams (I think) are asked to participate in the competition to make up the numbers. It just happens that England was chosen :thup:

Yes, they are the only non central American team to have ever played in it.

United States played in it, hope you're not implying they are Central American:eek:;)

The England thing isn't a bug per-say, but they wouldn't realistically be asked irl, doubt they'd agree to play anyway.

Archived