Match Day 3d Engine - Any Ideas?

Hi Guys,

Been having a bit of a problem with my Football Manager. When the game first came out I had no problems with the game, it ran fine and never crashed.

Since then I have had to do a re-install of everything on my computer and then obviously re-installed the game.

The problem I have no however is that when I'm in the 3d match it slows down either at half time or a little after and then crawls along until the match finishes. The game is fine in the menu's etc but then when I start another match I get the same problem, first half and a bit is fine and then extreme slowdown. Its getting very annoying, 1 match the other day took 20 minutes to finish!.

Any ideas on whats up with my computer? its completely free of virus's etc and its a definately a good enough spec as it ran like a dream before.

Cheers for any help :)

Yep Direct X and Graphic Card drivers are up to date but not checked java so will do that now.

If that doesn't work do you have any ideas of what else it could be? I mean I don't understand why it would work fine for the first 60 minutes of the match or so and then go slow. It actually gets stupid if I try and make a sub in the last 15 minutes, takes me about 5 minutes to get it done, haha.

Archived