Ineligible after U-19 player appearance

I know it is a stupid question, but...

I play with Rayo (Spanish second league) and in February many players were injured so i called two U-19 players for a game. After a match I send them back to U-19. Next week i found out that my third goalkeeper and one of injured DL are ineligible. ( I know I registered them in the end of January ). I guess U-19 players randomly stole their squad numbers. Since now it is February I can't register them.

1. Or maybe I can? If so - how?

2. (If I can't) - it's normal? Rules are like that?

Thanks.

Have you had those two players registered at the same time with the U19 players? I think that in Spain, only 25 players can be registered at a time.

No. Rule says that all U-19 players can play for first team at any time. So I thought I don't need to waste one of 25 first team numbers registering U-19 players.

But U-19 players don't have squad number, so FM automatically takes them from registered first team players and gives them to U-19 players if they are called for first team. And if that situation happens when registration window is closed, i can't give back number to first team players and they become ineligible.

Archived