Player Reconciliations <Player Naming>

Been playing as Rangers in the SPL, and towards the end of last season my first choice centre back and goalie fell out. Allan McGregor and Andy Webster, for whatever reason, decided that they didn't like eachother. For a while it dropped their morale down a notch further than the rest of the team. Effectively when the majority of the team had superb morale they had very good, and so on right down to poor. However, come the beginning of the next season they have resolved their differences and now no longer dislike eachother. I didn't notice any comments on this from my ass man, once pre-season began they were back to normal. Funny thing is I didn't manage to win the SPL that year, only managing a League Cup win (before they fell out). So i can't put the reconciliation down to success. Whenever there has been a fall out in the past one of the players has asked for a transfer, and i've obliged, so this is the first time i've seen players make up.

Just wanted to pass this information on as I've seen posts asking what to do in the fall-out situation on the noticeboards but haven't seen any instances of players resolving their diferences. Hope this helps somebody in the future.

Archived