How much does "View-Only" slow down the game?

Obviosuly a question that has no specific anser but I would like to know if it has a notable effect on the processing times.

I would like to get a better balance of regens on my future saves and I think "view-only" option is the only fair way of doing so. I was thinking of loading the following.

Playable

England

Spain

Italy

Germany

France

View-Only

Scotland

Holland

Belgium

Portugal

Russia

Brazil

Argentina

Mexico

U.S.A.

China

Now if I didn't have these as view-only and left them out, would there be a huge difference in processing times?

Also, any other leagues suggested to get a good balance?

Short answer yes: I think there's bugger all difference between having the league be playable and having it be view-only to be honest. All of the matches still have to be processed :).

You can turnt he detail off though? Does this reduce it much?

The details are pretty much off for league except the one you are playing in.

Forget about view-only if your only goal is to have real players in those teams. It doesnt work in my experience. I still cant forget about my arch nemesis Athletico Madrid in my old save game with only one really crappy player and all the rest were fake beyond world class players.

If you only stick with the playable leagues in your list its still going to be painfully slow even on the fastest computer available. You dont need the additional slowness that view only leagues bring.

Archived