The unbeatable Real Madrid in 9.3 patch

Ok people i have a question, i am managing FC Barcelona curently (i am 4th season curently) and in my game Real Madrid are unbeatable? why?

won draw lost goalsl for g ag pts

1st season: 1 Real Madrid 30 7 1 79 15 97

2 Fc Barcelona 23 9 6 65 24 78

Fc Barca players in: Rafael (10 mil E) Joao Moutinho(15 mil E)

I won Spanish Cup and lost in semi-final in CL from Mancester Unt

2nd season: 1 Real Madrid 33-3-2 90:21 102pts

2 Fc Barcelona 32-3-3 100:20 99pts

Players in: Mata 18,5mil E, Edu free(bargain),Aguero 52 mil E, Lahm 20,5, M.Diarra 4,1 mil E, Sofiane Feghouli from Grenoble-3,6 mil E(great talent)

Players out: Hleb 15mil E to Chelsea, Gudjohnsen 3,5 to Lazio, Marquez 10mil E to Arsenal, Keita 10 mil E to Sampdoria

I won Spanish Cup and Super Cup, lost in quarter-final in CL from Liverpool

3rd season: 1 Real Madrid 32-3-3 91:16 99pts

2 Fc Barcelona 30-5-3 99:23 95pts

Players in: Akinfeev 10 mil E, De Silvestri(from Juventus for free)

Won Spanis Cup and Super Cup, lost in semi-final in CL from Arsenal

4th season(curently) 1 Real Madrid 14-1-1 31:4 43pts

2 Fc Barca 13-2-1 39:9 41pts

players in: Malouda free, Saivet free, Marcelo 23,5mil E, Dzagoev 12,75(from R. Madrid great talent), Riou free, Aquino 6,5mil E, Javi Martinez 16,25(only 'cos R Madrid wanted him) and BENZEMA 75 MILIONS EUROS!!!

players out: Lahm 22mil E to Liverpool, Valdes 8mil E-Southampton, Eto'o 15mil to Levercusen, Toure 16mil to Arsenal, Rafael 9,5mil to Sevilla, Edu free and Thiery Henry free to Juventus

ok now tell me what you think about this...and now i am now going to play agains Real Madrid now...wish me luck:D

and btw tis is my curent squad:

GK-Akinefeev,Riou

DR-D,Alves,De Silvestri

DL-Marcelo,Abidal

DC-Puyol,Pique,Milito,Caceres

MR-Messi,Feghouli

ML-Mata,Malouda

MR/ML-Iniesta

MC-Xavi,Dzagoev,J.Moutinho,J.Martinez,Bousquets

FC-Benzema,Aguero,Bojan,Aquino

lol nice... dunno did you see the points of the first 3 seasons...they had 97,102 and 99 pts and i had 78,99 and 95pts (the 1st season i was strugguling till i find the right tactics) and the past metings are 8-3-5 for barca and goal diff is 19:12 for me

OP was ranting about Real Madrid and you provide a screenie of Atletico's history ? :confused:

Well he was saying they were unbeatable...

...last time i checked Atletico were in the same league and Real Madrid, the screenshot shows me winnning the league a fair few times since 2008, therefore, proving they aren't unbeatable.

Well he was saying they were unbeatable...

...last time i checked Atletico were in the same league and Real Madrid, the screenshot shows me winnning the league a fair few times since 2008, therefore, proving they aren't unbeatable.

Aah alright, I wasn't thinking from that angle :thup: Apologies.

To be honest, I'm surprised you haven't been sacked. No title (or Champions League to make up for it) in 3 years at Barcelona is criminal!! Has any manager irl survived 3 years without a major trophy there?

Must be said though, Real's form in your save is pretty incredible.

lol nice... dunno did you see the points of the first 3 seasons...they had 97,102 and 99 pts and i had 78,99 and 95pts (the 1st season i was strugguling till i find the right tactics) and the past metings are 8-3-5 for barca and goal diff is 19:12 for me

This is Real's La Liga history on my save. Form that is capable of winning the league most times.

2ilzs4k.jpg

To be honest, I'm surprised you haven't been sacked. No title (or Champions League to make up for it) in 3 years at Barcelona is criminal!! Has any manager irl survived 3 years without a major trophy there?

Must be said though, Real's form in your save is pretty incredible.

haha...i'm suprised too, but i've won the Cup twice and the Super Cup 3 times, but it's really strange about the League, R Madrid till now have only bought Toulalan,Banega,Dzagoev(witch i've stolen from them on a clause:D), R.Carvallho and Henrique in 3 and a half seasons.

They are simply superior against Sevilla,Valencia,Atl.Madrid and Villareal!!!

Btw my last 3 games are: Barca-R Madrid 3:1, Barca:R Cociedad(cup match) 5:0 and the last game Getafe-Barca 1:0, in theese games i was playing with the same tactics and squad:confused:

Its very godamn hard to break their strangle hold without cheating. All I'm gonna say is SI ****ed up the Barca-R Madrid balance.

edit: I've seen madrid get 100+ points about half the seasons every game I've played, they are the reason i don't do Spain. SI nearly created this problem in England with Arsenal, enough peopel complained so it was changed.

I can't really agree with anything in this thread :)

I primarily manage Barcelona in most FM editions, because i like the club and it's heritage so i'm pretty experienced in the Spanish leagues.

Based on a game started with 9.1 or 9.2 they are beatable. On average in first 4 seasons i've seen them win 20, draw 10 and lose 8. They start with a poor forward line and poor imbalanced midfield. Van der Vaart and Robben are rarely picked by the AI manager and Huntelaar doesn't score. This will change around 2013 once the older players move on and Real start going for the likes of Saviet, Guardado etc.

Same for Atletico, they concede more goals than games and score as many as their points, they're averaging around 60-70 goals, so 60-70 points per season. Aguero is keeping them alive.

It usually ends up: Barca, Real, Valencia, Atletico most seasons for me.

There's not much you can do to stop the Real Madrids dominance except beat them yourself and you can only do that with the right signings and i'd suggest looking at the Barca thread in the good player & team guide for this :)

In my game atm, madrid has finished 2nd, 4th, 7th and 6th last 4 seasons. Stop crying.

All this does is prove how disperate results are on different saves, not something SI would be happy about. Not something I'm happy about. Madrid were unstoppable any time I've managed in Spain, certainly not coming 7th (in fact about 40 points better off than the 7th placed teams ever get).

I have currently moved over from Holland to manage Racing Santander and i am about 5 seasons in, in my first season Madrid lost one game and ran away with it. So far in the new season they've played 5 won 5. I've resigned to the fact that i will try to get racing up to 2nd place especially after Madrid made my Chairman wet his pants by offering 33 million for my 20 yr old striker.

how many points have you taken off of them each season?

you say they're unbeatable yet you're only 2 points behind them this season.

they are in no way unbeatable, i've taken 4 points off them in my second season as newly promoted Zaragoza to bugger their league hopes

You think they're unbeatable on your game? You should see mine for the last 2 seasons - played 38 - won 38 and last season scored 255 goals - I think they scored more but the game can't handle more than a scope of -256 to 255 for the numbers in the league table, fortunately however, I'm in England and not Spain.

Im in a Ath. Madrid save at the moment, 8th season I think? It takes about 4 or 5 seasons to consistently win the league as R. Madrid and Barca's squads are so strong at the start of the save. Even if you manage Barca its so hard to win the league, IMO its the hardest league to win in the first 1-3 seasons, although not impossible.

The season I just finished I managed to win the last 30 games of the season, so trust me it does get easier, maybe too easy?

spain isnt that hard. there is less money floating about for the lower clubs so they're really easy points. the only clubs you should be losing points to is barca, madrid and possibly atletico/valencia (due to aguero/villa).

When I managed Atletico for a season on 9.3.0, I finished 3rd but Barca won the league with 100 points and Real got 98. Barca did the double on me, but I drew at the Bernabéu and beat Real 5-1 at home.

Archived