The Search for the Worst Footballer on the Planet: A Regen-Hunting Challenge

In my other experiment, I have been supplying the CA and PA of the worst regen in every English youth intake. Now I would like to open this up to regens of all nationalities. What is the worst regen you have ever seen? You are allowed to use scouting tools like Genie Scout, but obviously no editors. This is only open to regens lest anyone want to avoid player naming (not that anyone cares if you name bad players). Go look for those awful players in your game and post screenshots here. Also note whether they are actually playing for a team.

Here is my entry for a bad regen. His technical stats are about as awful as I can imagine. It sure is good that he has 10 for his weak foot!

worst1.jpg

How can you have a Flair of 12 and Acc and Pace of 14 for a winger with 1 CA? :S

1 may be the lowest CA, but that does not mean that the player is the absolute minimum. I can just imagine this guy making one great run with his pace and then collapsing on the pitch because of his stamina of 1.

that regen simply shouldn't be playing football, at any level. even at the park

I have no idea why the game needs to generate players this bad. Seems like a waste of processing time.

I saw a Mongolian Regen on my Sign up with CA 1 and PA of 1 - I'll see if I can get a pic tonight...

It makes no sense for the game to generate so many poor players that basically have no potential of ever playing a game as the Mongolian and Nepalese leagues are not playable and unless the player is really good, no other team would use up a foreign player slot on one of these guys.

A 17 for important matches :D

The only important match he'll be playing is against his brothers!

It's always great when a poor player has one good stat.

1 may be the lowest CA, but that does not mean that the player is the absolute minimum. I can just imagine this guy making one great run with his pace and then collapsing on the pitch because of his stamina of 1.

No, what I mean is, isn't CA supposed to be divided into attributes? Like you can never have a player with 20s in everything even with a 200CA. So how can a player with 1 CA sustain 3 vital attributes for a winger?

No, what I mean is, isn't CA supposed to be divided into attributes? Like you can never have a player with 20s in everything even with a 200CA. So how can a player with 1 CA sustain 3 vital attributes for a winger?

Well it's actually only two because flair isn't weighted. The worst player in the world can have 20 for flair (just like they can have 20 for determination), as they are attributes related to their style of play and personality, rather than ability.

that regen simply shouldn't be playing football, at any level. even at the park

Park players would actually have worse attributes than that.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived