I'm gutted...

Hello,

Well it is also my dilemma!

Basically, i am travelling to Australia for a working/holiday for 7months! I leave on friday (1st May), so this only gives me tonight and tomorrow on FM! The fact is that i am playing one of my best saves currently, managing QPR and doing pretty well!! I have played FM09 on and off since i got it on release day. I have only had one real 'success' before, i managed to get a Serie B team promoted in first season, only to to be hit by a FM Bug, causing the game to crash! Ruining that game! But this game has been one of my best! and want to play it to the death! Yet i have this deadline!

I am desperatly trying to play FM09 much as i can, staying up late into the early hours of the morning trying to complete at least one season! I have played 25 games so far, and about another 20 to go!

Yes i am gutted, i will have to wait soo long to carry on with my game!

But on the upside, yes i am backpacking around Australia!

Talk about bad timing!

I just felt i need to vent my frustration!

Thanks for listening to my rant!

Hello,

Well it is also my dilemma!

Basically, i am travelling to Australia for a working/holiday for 7months! I leave on friday.

Don`t you bring that swine with you buddy :D

If you come to Brissie i only charge $25 p/h to use my comp for FM :)

Buy a laptop?

I know it may not be practical for backpacking, but come on! it's FM! :-p

Not practical? The good ol' crusty backpacker is a dying breed. Where I live we get swamped with flashpackers - they come into a bar with free wifi for the $1000 laptop and order a glass of water to last 6 hours.

Hang on ...... great idea!

Or stick your savegame on a flashdrive and put your DVD box with disc in your pack?

Same with me. I travelled Australia for 10 months. Got back about 5months ago! but when I was out there. Last 2months out there I moved into my Brothers Flat in Perth.

First thing I did was buy FM08!! What could be better. Babes on the Beach, FM and Beer!

Archived