Never seen this before - Has anyone else?

I just resigned as Manager of Vannes in France after taking them from Relegation in Ligue 2 to 9th in Ligue 1 in 2 seasons.

When I resigned, both my assistant manager & my goalkeeping coach at Vannes resigned with me saying they wanted to be part of the backroom staff when I get another club.

Fantastic little touch. This normally happenes in real life but i've never seen it on FM.

I just resigned as Manager of Vannes in France after taking them from Relegation in Ligue 2 to 9th in Ligue 1 in 2 seasons.

When I resigned, both my assistant manager & my goalkeeping coach at Vannes resigned with me saying they wanted to be part of the backroom staff when I get another club.

Fantastic little touch. This normally happenes in real life but i've never seen it on FM.

Never seen it myself but have seen it mentioned here; I guess my backroom staff hate me so much :(

I started my managerial career at Lurgan Celtic, then moved to Ross County and now i'm at AFC Wimbledon in the year 2021. On all occasions my backroom staff followed me out the door to my next club. Nice to see some loyalty in the game ;)

I was playing FM08 I think and I after taking Tottenham to 3 CL finals Winning 2 and losing the 3rd on pens to R. Madrid I gave the board an ultimatum to expand the stadium which they refused. No less than 13 of my backroom staff resigned to follow me.

Good Times....

Happened to me before when i quit Roma. By then Hierro was my coach or assistant manager and he quit with me. I guess loyalty does go a certain length but we were not out of job for long as Manchester United beckon. Oh yeah, I also took a few of my loyal players with me from Olimpico to Old Trafford. Isn't this how real life pan out as well?

Mainly only happens when you've been successful for a while and then leaves. I like it, since I usually find really good staff. :) And it's always nice to be able to bring most of them along to a new club. :D

Archived