Fm Future

I think what he means is how the short name for FM09, is to say, "Eff Em Oh Nine", which I would agree has a better ring to it than "Eff Em Ten."

Keep the name the same, think of a better way to say it, if you ask me. "Eff Em Twenty-Ten" sounds alright, no?

I think what he means is how the short name for FM09, is to say, "Eff Em Oh Nine", which I would agree has a better ring to it than "Eff Em Ten."

Keep the name the same, think of a better way to say it, if you ask me. "Eff Em Twenty-Ten" sounds alright, no?

Yeah, I know that's what he was saying. Thing is, it's hardly SI's fault that most of us here call it FM09. Just call "FM10" whatever you like. :p

• SI Staff
Have Si started work on the new fm ?

Yes

Isit me or does Fm 10 sound abit like dont no how to xplain like Fm 08, Fm 09 sounds ok but Fm 10... does any1 share the this thought aswel ?

Yes! It annoys me when it's called FM10 and I refer to it as FM 2010 (Eff Em Two Thousand and Ten)

1. I'm not an expert, but I would of thought they pretty much start some work as soon as they have released 09? both working on 09 updates and also features for 2010? but then the real work comes in I would of thought as soon as the last patch was released..in February sometime?

2. I know what you mean, I think it's because it's 1 syllabel which is the problem, FM 11 sounds perfectly fine, FM10 like Fifa10, just doesn't sound right, it's the only number addition with 1 sylabel, (because you say 06, 07 which is 2..)...so yes it does sound weird,

but like someone has said "The New Fm" will do.

Archived