Retiring a Manager in a Save

I am running a long-time save, and as my original manager was nearing 70 I thought it was time that he retire. So I retired him and created a new manager to play forward with. I have looked to see if there's a way to see my original manager's statistics but cannot find one. Am I missing something, or are they permanently lost?

I don't mean this to be rude, but I don't understand your logic in that decision. The age stat is totally cosmetic, its your reputation and other stats that are more important (e.g. trophies won etc.) for you to look back on. You should have just carried on regardless of his age, or maybe edited it using the editor.

I don't mean this to be rude, but I don't understand your logic in that decision. The age stat is totally cosmetic, its your reputation and other stats that are more important (e.g. trophies won etc.) for you to look back on. You should have just carried on regardless of his age, or maybe edited it using the editor.

Its his game he can do what he wants, maybe he wanted a realistic game and chose to retire at a suitable time.

Thank you everyone for your input. Much appreciated. Lesson learned. In the future I'll make sure to save off the important stuff prior to retirement.

Yes babyburns you are correct. Just couldn't see the realism in progressing much farther at my current in game age.

I can picture it now... our elderly manager kayaking down the Snake River, off towards the Pacific sunset of his retirement...

1328023318_247c6f2d27.jpg

Brings a tear to your eye it does.

There has been a lot of pictures in your posts recently:D

Nice touch to the Forums:thup:

Nothing breaks the monotony of some of the ranting threads in GQ than a nice picture :)

Happily though, this isn't a ranting thread, but I couldn't resist a picture of the Snake River in Oregon at sunset for emphesis. Helps people visualise things eh...

I can picture it now... our elderly manager kayaking down the Snake River, off towards the Pacific sunset of his retirement...

1328023318_247c6f2d27.jpg

Brings a tear to your eye it does.

In PDX that would be the Willamette or the Columbia (though the Snake is lovely it's just several hundred miles east of here [great area for motorcycle riding] Snake does empty into the Columbia which then flows into the Pacific).

• 3 weeks later...
Was it really worth reviving a thread just to say something like that?

I mean, it's not even funny? :confused:

Hadn't looked at the date on it when I posted, I went through the OP's threads because he said on LLM that he had posted here and someone told him to edit his game.

BTW, I was half asleep when I wrote that.

Archived