Board Takeover

I am currently manger of wednesday and got promoted in the first season ( through playoffs )....But the chairman is currently trying to sell the cub for the last 2 months. A transfer embargo is in place I have 9 million to spend and the first epl game is only 3 weeks away....how long do takeovers usually take?

Dont think there's a particular time limit. If you're very unlucky, it wont happen until after the window has shut. I would recommenf that you keep all the players you want in mind and scout them atleast a couple of times to get an idea on how much they'll cost. It might happen that the takeover is completed just 2-3 days before the window shuts. You wont have time to negotiate then. Just pay whatever they want and strengthen your squad.

that happend in my liverpool thread my failed take over took 2months, its very annoying esp when you can't buy any players then don't get a huge cash boost. ive had three failed takeovers in my first season and i'm just in the preseason of my 2nd year.

A new chairman takes over a tells me he has developed the training ground and intends to appoint a new manager following the takeover....what a ****

New chairmen say that all the time, you probably won't end up getting sacked, I never have been because of this.

Archived