quick question about uploading

Just trying to upload a database of my mates and I so they can play it too.

I've been onto filefront and tried to upload the folder but all it does is just open the folder.

So how do I upload the entire folder?

one idea is to get a hotmail account and send it to yourself withing the email and it should store, i think they give you 4GB sorage, then get your mate to login to the account and open the email and download it

You could also try putting the database on a pendrive and giving that to your mate so he can copy it to his computer. One other thing make sure that both computers have exactly the same version (i.e patch) running.

Finally, although I am not 100% certain about this but, if you have a pc and your friend has a mac then I think you will have problems so make sure that you both have the same type of machine.

You could also try putting the database on a pendrive and giving that to your mate so he can copy it to his computer. One other thing make sure that both computers have exactly the same version (i.e patch) running.

Finally, although I am not 100% certain about this but, if you have a pc and your friend has a mac then I think you will have problems so make sure that you both have the same type of machine.

A database is a database, they can be used on any patch iirc.

Archived