I think I might be in over my head this time...

Look for a feeder club and hope that they send you some useful talent. Sell the big earners, which has already been said, and look for some free agents who aren't wanting stupid wages. A good cup run will help aswell but I'm unsure what sort of cash the Brazilian league offers for winning cup matches :confused:

Good luck mate :thup:

I've just taken over at Ivinhema AC in the Brazilian Third Division. They only have three first team players, plus a youth squad, and are more than double over their wage budget of £500p/w.

So, what the hell should I do? :D

simple give the board an ultimatum to give you transfer money,and they will take the decision out of your hands and sack you

I've just taken over at Ivinhema AC in the Brazilian Third Division. They only have three first team players, plus a youth squad, and are more than double over their wage budget of £500p/w.

Start a new game :D

Interestingly I was reading online today about the increased number of UFO sightings, close encounters and "contacts" reported in Brazil in recent times.

Interesting I say, because given you've only three first team players, you'll be using a lot of "greys". :D

Interestingly I was reading online today about the increased number of UFO sightings, close encounters and "contacts" reported in Brazil in recent times.

Interesting I say, because given you've only three first team players, you'll be using a lot of "greys". :D

That's the most tenuously linked joke I've heard today!

Love it :D

In CM 97/98 I once took over a club in Spain called Castellon. They had just been promoted to the 2nd tier I believe and had nothing but grey players.

Since I had just started CM and had no idea why some players were grey and others showed up as white in other teams, I just ignored it and went through each player, took notes on who was decent and seletced the players I thought were good for my squad.

I pressed continue and when I went back to my squad, there were a whole new bunch of grey players!

I was confused, upset and I ended up resigning, angered that I had wasted about 1 hour checking every single player! I don't know if you guys remember CM97/98 but sometimes, greys were outstanding. :D

I resigned from my post at Castellon and got a job offer from Badajoz, where I enjoyed 20 seasons. :D

i recently started with haskova in the bulgarian B division eastern block, only had 7 players when i arrived including youth . you've got yourself in a real pickle were by you are over your wage budget allready, i say start again with a different team with slightly better finances..#

2 seasons later haskova are fighting for promotion (no money spent at all on transfer fee's). it just goes to show you what good training and good tackicks can do for you :D

You can offer a contract to a grey player to turn them into a real player if the gey is a memeber of your team, can't you?

So I would try to offload your three main men, get a whole bunh of greys being created for you by the game and then start picking up the best ones.

Archived