Feels the two of you could become friends...

What does this actually add to the game?

I've met a fair few managers in the game who think that we could become friends and there are a couple who actually have me as favoured personel which is pretty cool.

I like to think that the managers of the world respect me lol. But what does this add to the game? Does it boost your reputation or the clubs rep if they have you, a liked and respected manager, in charge of the team?

I figured that when managers don't like me its usually cause they want my job but I've not met a manager yet who didn't like me, probably cause my rivals are all in the lower leagues as I passed them by years ago :D

Oh right I see... thats pretty good! Carlo Ancelotti (current Chelsea Manager) just said he admires my ability as a manager, half the team now think he shouldn't be praising other managers while mine are over the moon. I might try and get a few players from them on the cheap in the summer :D

yea wondering the same thing... "feels the two of us could be friends"

so I keep on praising him, giving compliments etc but we never actually BECOME friends?? What gives?

Sometimes you have to just keep at it.

You can get players cheaper if other managers like you, which is always nice.

Conversely, if they hate you, then expect the price to be jacked up several notches.

I've seen managers try and get an extra 100% from transfers against me... :(

You may end up appearing on their favoured personnel, but that has to be checked directly through their profile rather than through manager interaction. You can also get scouting knowledge from them in certain circumstances (their name might appear in brackets next to yours for a particular country)

Martin O'Neil loves me. Any player of his I bid for, He accepts as were such good friends. he bought Fleck off me for 18million. he played 9 games 7 goals. The following season I bought him back for 11million!

What a good mate!

Martin O'Neil loves me. Any player of his I bid for, He accepts as were such good friends. he bought Fleck off me for 18million. he played 9 games 7 goals. The following season I bought him back for 11million!

What a good mate!

I really love you!!!!Give Fleck to me for 1 million:D

so he basically paid 1million per goal?

He coulda been cheap and evil (like me) and play crappy French 16yro regens and they woulda scores more (in total =P)

I wanted to buy a keeper for 200k but the manager hated me...he rejected every bid to 1.5 mil until the board steppe in (keeper was actually a freaky regen, but I just bought him for lulz)

Whats annoying about this feature is the managers who have 'feels the two of you could become friends' are always former players or managers of your club ie. have your club listed as favourite in their profile.

A bit of randomness needed I feel

Whats annoying about this feature is the managers who have 'feels the two of you could become friends' are always former players or managers of your club ie. have your club listed as favourite in their profile.

A bit of randomness needed I feel

You can get "Feels the two of you could become friends" through your own actions as well.

E.g., before a home friendly with Doncaster, I used the "Manager Interaction | Comment On Next Opponent" to indicate I had respect for the Doncaster manager; he switched from "Has no opinion of you" to "Feels the two of you could become friends".

Arsene Wenger was listed as 'Feel's the two of you could become friends' on my game so I gave him a compliment.

He responded by saying that despite my sucess at Sheff Utd he thought I was a rubbish manager

charming :mad:

Archived