Finally made the favoured personnel

favoured.jpg

After loads of games playing successfully as a few team I have made the favoured personnel list at Nantwich. AFter 2 successive promotions I got put on the list, yet at Sunderland I won every trophy available for 3 successive seasons and was never on favoured personnel list.

You blatently used FMRTE to edit a previous favoured personel's name to your name.

Cheating ftl. :thdn:

;)

Haha, I expected someone to say that didnt think it would be you lol.

Theres nothing wrong with editing your local team into the game and if I was going to cheat I would have made myself an icon or legend, makes me wonder why I even bother posting here some times.

Edited or not, it really isn't impossible to get on the favoured list though.

I know I was just happy and suprised as my achievements at Sunderland went without this as did winning the league with Getafe in the 2nd season and lots of other better things than back to back promotions, I think its random.

I am a Braintree Town Legend :p

Damn you, theres always one lol.

I know I was just happy and suprised as my achievements at Sunderland went without this as did winning the league with Getafe in the 2nd season and lots of other better things than back to back promotions, I think its random.

Damn you, theres always one lol.

Hehe!

(10chars)

Sorry, wasn't aimed at you :p

It seemed that people were saying it can only be done by editing, which isn't true ;)

Edited or not, it really isn't impossible to get on the favoured list though.

oh lordy will anyone ever understand what this problem was actually about....It was impossible to get onto favoured personnell/icon/legend etc for MAJOR CLUBS. I have done many tests on this and proven that no matter how much you win with Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool, Newcastle and Everton and other high rep clubs that you will never get on these lists.

I have been favoured personnel for smaller clubs with low reputation but it is impossible on fm09 with the bigger clubs in Britain at least.

Haha, I expected someone to say that didnt think it would be you lol.

Theres nothing wrong with editing your local team into the game and if I was going to cheat I would have made myself an icon or legend, makes me wonder why I even bother posting here some times.

Just in case anyone missed it/misread it, notice the wink at the end. :)

Hmm with Farsley Celtic I've won practically everything (apart from the League Cup), including 4 Premier Leagues, 4 consecutive FA Cups, and 2 Champions Leagues, and yet I'm still not on the favoured personnel list. But a player with an average rating of 6.7 is on it :confused:

i got on with brighton for a bout a week.

got sucessisive promotiosn to prem then stayed in prem and won league cup and got on list. come th enew season i was gone

now however after winning euro cup twice in a row 5th and 6th seasons, im on there, and looking like im staying

next stop legends list!

After managing at two previous clubs (Lurgan Celtic and Ross County) for a total of 10 years between them, bringing relative success to them in the form of league wins and a few cup wins i never managed to get on the favoured list. However, after gaining promotion from the BSS to the BSP with my next job (AFC Wimbledon) i managed to get on the list after one season. I thought it was impossible previously but how it proved me wrong!

I never knew that have you done any posts about it?

Yeah i've posted it in the bugs forum, this issue has been reported many many times but it wasn't reported in the bugs forum until I did it a couple of days before the last patch was released. It is difficult but not impossible to be favoured personnel with smaller clubs but having won every trophy imaginable with Arsenal and Newcastle as well as other big clubs I have never succeeded in becoming favoured personnel. It really detracts from long term game experience imo.

Archived