Computer Crashing

I know this is the wrong forum but i posted it in technical issues forum already but i kinda need a quick reply!!

Anyway I got FM09 yesterday and ever since i installed it, my computer constantly keeps crashing whenever i play the game. It just turns itself off at points in the game, with no error message or anything. When i initially installed it i was getting a number of xml parsing errors as well as the crashing but i did a manual uninstall and then reinstalled the game and that sorted the error message problem, but my computer still just keeps turning off. Its only started happening since i installed the game and only happens when i play it, so i guess it must be connected to it. Iv only managed to play a couple of weeks of my first game due to the constant crashing.

Can anyone give any advice to why this is happening and what to do,cos its making the game unplayable for me

Everything is up to date and its still happening. Its becoming really frustrating now as i can only put the game on for like 10 mins at a time before it crashes. It doesnt happen when im using my computer for other uses only since i installed and am playing FM 09.

I really dont have any idea what the pronlem is

Archived