Problem loading game on my mac

Im hoping someone can help me.

I just got a mac g5 & installed the game. So far so good. I went into the apps/SI/FM2009 & clinked on the link to load the game. My screen goes white after a few secs & then nothing? Ive uninstalled the game & tried again but the same thing happens?

This is my 1st mac, Ive always had PCs so I am getting very frustrated as I dont know whats wrong.

Please help!!!

Thanks

The system requirements for a mac are OSX 10.5.5, Nvidia Geforce 7300 or ATI Radion X1600 and 1GB System ram so if your mac doesn't meet these minimum requirements then you'll have problems. You should also make sure you install the latest patch.

Not sure about directx and java on a mac since I have a pc but perhaps you should download and install these as well.

Specs

OX 10.4.11

Machine Name: Power Mac G5

Machine Model: PowerMac7,3

CPU Type: PowerPC G5 (3.1)

Number Of CPUs: 2

CPU Speed: 2.7 GHz

L2 Cache (per CPU): 512 KB

Memory: 2.5 GB

Bus Speed: 1.35 GHz

Boot ROM Version: 5.2.4f1

ATI Radeon 9650:

Could it be the graphics card?

Ive only now noticed. Ive 10.4 not 10.5 Idiot!!!! Cant believe I missed this.

Thanks guys

More money now!!!!

I may stand to be corrected.... But as far as I am aware the game will only run on Intel Macs, not the Power PC ones. I have a Power PC mac with 10.5.1 and still no joy with FM on it...

Just so you dont shell out for a new OS and it makes no difference...

Im hoping someone can help me.

I just got a mac g5 & installed the game. So far so good. I went into the apps/SI/FM2009 & clinked on the link to load the game. My screen goes white after a few secs & then nothing? Ive uninstalled the game & tried again but the same thing happens?

This is my 1st mac, Ive always had PCs so I am getting very frustrated as I dont know whats wrong.

Please help!!!

Thanks

go to finder-user-library and delete the sports interactive files, and then go to caches and delete the sports interactive file in there.

Archived