Problem for my next game...

Tomorrow I play Tottenham, here is my squad...

intcallups.jpg

I have enough players at feeder clubs I can just about get back in time, but it'll be far from a first team squad. Here's the team I'll be facing:

intcallups2.jpg

I'm also England manager. We played a Qualifier 2 days ago and are playing a friendly in 5 days, so why hasn't this match been rearranged? Is it a bug to do with me managing both teams? Btw everyone is playing tomorrow, not just this fixture.

I remember in FM07 i had the exact same problem with my team (cant remember who it was) but i had to face Real Madrid away in the champs league. Had about 11 youngsters in the squad. Somehow managed to scrape a 0-0 draw with them, so signed all my YTH's up for four years on 1-2k p/w because of this! Football is a funny old game, u might be able to get something out of the game, BELIEVE!!

Ha, won 1-0 :-) Since I had mainly defensive players out and an 18 year old in goal I went pretty attacking so I'm not sure how it wasn't about 5-4, but not complaining! Just hope they don't come back with any deadly viruses, one played for France against Mexico!

Archived