No fan reaction to winning the league

I won the Blue Square South with Braintree in the first season, yet I got no fan or board reaction to winning it. No congratulations or anything. So I waited till after the playoffs finished, only message was about me paying the team 5k for winning the league.

No one cares about my achievement:(:p

Are you sure your BS-club have a board or any fans? ;)

I hope so, people do attend our games, surely at least one of them supports the Iron.

Board confidence in the competition section has a superb under BSS, so they do know I won the league fortunately.

One down side is that I am 162k in debt.

Personal satisfaction is better than anything else though I suppose

What a miserable bunch eh! :(

It'll serve them right when you get an offer to move on to a bigger club (eventually...) and wave them goodbye! ;)

Yeah, no restrictions on my career game, so if I get given a more decent offer, then it seems I will be off.

Oh yeah, I would also like to note that this league win was on the back of a 12 game without a loss streak, which took an 11 point deficit to a 2 point lead at the end. Welling didn't even make the playoff finals in the end, lost in the semis :D

http://i44.tinypic.com/2aihlx2.jpg

Makes for nice reading.

That happened to me when i won the Blue Square with Farsley Celtic. There was no mention of it and no recognition from the ungrateful fans.

I thinks it could be a little bug because it was the only time it happened. Every achievement after that was recognized. Just keep it up.

That happened to me when i won the Blue Square with Farsley Celtic. There was no mention of it and no recognition from the ungrateful fans.

I thinks it could be a little bug because it was the only time it happened. Every achievement after that was recognized. Just keep it up.

Yeah when I won the league with Liverpool in 09, in a different save, I got the recognition. Might just be an issue with these leagues.

I posted about the same problem last week. I didn't get any recognition from the AFC Wimbledon board after winning the league which to me, peeved me off after working so hard to win it ;). Seems to me to be an issue with the Blue Square leagues. Can i also ask, on your league performance graph, what are the positions? Obviously it should be from 1-24, but mine is 2-25. Maybe another issue?

To be honest, this is a minor thing that needs revamping, If i win the league, I want confetti being constantly thrown around my inbox.

I want the fans to declare their undying love for me when I win the premier league for the first time in cheltenham's miserable history.

I want at least a :thup: or a pat on the back from the chairman!

I want the fans to declare their undying love for me when I win the premier league for the first time in cheltenham's miserable history.

It's not a game breaking issue but it would be nice!;):D

I won the Blue Square South with Braintree in the first season, yet I got no fan or board reaction to winning it. No congratulations or anything. So I waited till after the playoffs finished, only message was about me paying the team 5k for winning the league.

No one cares about my achievement:(:p

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=116856

I had the very same problem on a bigger scale!

I posted about the same problem last week. I didn't get any recognition from the AFC Wimbledon board after winning the league which to me, peeved me off after working so hard to win it ;). Seems to me to be an issue with the Blue Square leagues. Can i also ask, on your league performance graph, what are the positions? Obviously it should be from 1-24, but mine is 2-25. Maybe another issue?

Oh yeah, the BSP pre-season has 2-25th. Oh dear, finishing 25th would be embarrassing:D

To be honest, this is a minor thing that needs revamping, If i win the league, I want confetti being constantly thrown around my inbox.

"Cheltenham's lord mayor Mr Carrott crunching horseracer has decided to bestow the key to the borough to Cheltenham manager Steviej10 after his remarkable achievement of the team winning the Premier league"

"The lord mayor was grateful for the extra local interest and tourism generate by having such a succesful football team and announced there will be a civic ceremony and open top bus tour organised in the near future"

Ok maybe that was a bit over the top like but i also feel that there is no significance in your achievements, playing Bognor on a miserable Tuesday is the same as playing at the Nou Camp! More reaction to achievements is definately needed, and i also think SI should implement it, not announce it, so when it happens its a pleasant surprise.

"Cheltenham's lord mayor Mr Carrott crunching horseracer has decided to bestow the key to the borough to Cheltenham manager Steviej10 after his remarkable achievement of the team winning the Premier league"

"The lord mayor was grateful for the extra local interest and tourism generate by having such a succesful football team and announced there will be a civic ceremony and open top bus tour organised in the near future"

Ok maybe that was a bit over the top like but i also feel that there is no significance in your achievements, playing Bognor on a miserable Tuesday is the same as playing at the Nou Camp! More reaction to achievements is definately needed, and i also think SI should implement it, not announce it, so when it happens its a pleasant surprise.

Brought a tear to my eyes :**)

Archived