A couple of new ideas!

Could we have a few more attributes in the manager profile? Currently we only have, those 5 or 6 options on the side which are good but I would like to see a little bit more information.

Maybe some coaching attributes could be introduced into the picture for example man management or level of discipline. However i have noticed that it would be quite hard to give values to these, therefore when you start the game you could choose from a drop down menu what type of manager you would like to start as e.g. you could be a disciplinarian, a tactical wizard etc and that would be reflected in your coaching attributes? and then obviously there should be an option to set them all at 10 etc. Even coaching attributes (attacking, tactical, defence etc) could be introduced so that managers can become involved in the coaching as well?

My other idea is relating more to player reputation. I think that players should have a reputation that isnt based on their footballing skills e.g. a reputation that affects shirt sales etc without affecting their overall value. This means that older players who have had awesome careers can still boost shirt sales like they would irl.

First idea - yes; some of us have suggested for some time that we'd like more 'manager personality' where you choose your personality, transfer policy, playing style and things like that - that are real effects, not cosmetic. They don't need to be 1-20 attributes, however.

Second idea - shirt sales are related to reputation, but an ageing player with a high reputation can still have low CA. I just tried to get a geriatric useless fat Ronaldo on a free just to get free merchandising money (and maybe have him tutor a kid or two). He didn't come.

Now that we have the signing confidence bar I think they should keep track of it and if some of the obscure players you gave their first big break to results in a world class player then one of your achievements should read "discovered X" also if you build up reputation for having an eye for talent teams should be more willing to let you spend more money in less known players

I like the first idea, all my current stats seem to be 2/3 but financial control im 20 in so it would be good to see what else i'm good in.

I'd say they all should be at 10 and then go up/down depending on your performance like the current ones do.

Now that we have the signing confidence bar I think they should keep track of it and if some of the obscure players you gave their first big break to results in a world class player then one of your achievements should read "discovered X" also if you build up reputation for having an eye for talent teams should be more willing to let you spend more money in less known players

I like that! :thup:

Second idea - shirt sales are related to reputation, but an ageing player with a high reputation can still have low CA. I just tried to get a geriatric useless fat Ronaldo on a free just to get free merchandising money (and maybe have him tutor a kid or two). He didn't come.

http://www.dirtytackle.net/2009/04/fat-ronaldo-still-has-magic-underneath-that-blubber/

useless?

:D

Archived