Regen changing hairstyles?

I'd love to see that in a scout report.

"Player is a fantastic striker. In particular he is a clinical finisher. However, he doesn't have a mullet, making him 11th choice striker in your squad. 1 star."

That is exactly what my scout report would look like. Hence, the reason I'm not a scout.

The morale changes the hairstyle. Whenever it is "superb" he will have the long one, whenever it is "very good" he will have the braids. It's annoying sometimes because some players not only change hairstyle, but also hair colour.

Heh, it's not just women who cheer themselves up by having a hair restyle then? ;)

This irritates me, it probably seemed a good idea at the time but it makes it harder to feel attached to your players. After all the real players' pictures don't change hairstyle, so I don't particularly want my centre-back to alternate between short blond spikes and medium brown quiff, or worse his defensive partner to alternate between a bald head and long dark hair every couple of weeks (is it a wig or what?!).

I dunno. I mean, people change hairstyles all the time. I just cut off my massive mullet yesterday. :D

Same here. A few weeks ago for my sister's wedding, I went from long hair with a ponytail to a buzz cut. I didn't really want to do it, but I didn't have a choice in the matter (unless I wanted to deal with an angry sister and mother for the rest of my life).

Archived