how do i know when tycoons taken over?

but that means then id have to go through every club..surely si should implant this into the news section just like the man city saga was all over the news..a suggestion maybe for 2010 it would be interesting watching teams who have been taken over and how far they go with the tycoon in charge

but that means then id have to go through every club..surely si should implant this into the news section just like the man city saga was all over the news..a suggestion maybe for 2010 it would be interesting watching teams who have been taken over and how far they go with the tycoon in charge

I believe most takeovers for the country you are managing in appear in the News section?

Or, alternatively, go to the Job Security screen, and once it's loaded sort the clubs by Finance, and then select all of the one's which are Rich and look at their history.

This isn't going to work 100%, because some clubs are owned by Tycoons but they are no longer rich, but this will work 80% of the time.

I think there should be a 'world news' on fm10 where you get updates on major happening from the world, so takeovers, cup winner, promotion winners etc, but not 'random journlist says indonisian third division manager isn't afraid of Bogey' lol

Archived