quick question about monthly installments

Hi guys

quick question here looking for a quick accurate answer. if i sell say steven gerrard for £40,000,000 over 24 months in installments my transfer budget increases by £20,000,000 - thats fine, however does anyone know if for the other 24 months my transfer budget gets increased by the £20000000/24? or does this just go into your bank balance??(as i'm a greedy so and so and want it all in my transfer balance)

thanks for the help - just trying to work out the best way to organise club finances - im not selling Gerrard - just used him as an example.

cheers

Iain

Heh, you could have used smaller numbers.

Yes, instalments work just like normal payments. You will get paid 20m into your transfer budget over the specified period.

Except if your board states you are only allowed, say, 75% of transfer income, then you will only get £15m over the 24 months.

Unless the board changed the transfer income policy after 12 months, ahem, this is getting complicated.

icon_smile.gif thanks i know i could've used smaller numbers! but hey thats just me - complicated lol

thats good then i'm glad - because i am a greedy wee swine and want to get as much transfer budget as i can at the start of the game. (i'm going liverpool now in my alternate save game as in my other game i'm hampton and richmond borough!)

cheers mucho for that

Iain

Archived