Fixed player instructions

I love the game but I do not have much time on my hands so I only go with team instructions and do not temper with individual player instructions, the main reason for this is that I use squad rotation and it is tiring that every time I change a starting player, then player instructions are reset to default. If player instructions were fixated for all players regardless of wheter they start the game or not unless manually changed this would be a much more useful tool for managers with not that much tiem to spend.

Gosh do not know how you win without tampering with individual instructions.

Necessary?

I think what the OP means is having specific sets of player instructions assigned to a specific player, so they automatically change for him when he's in the team. I've thought this would be a good feature, as it's annoying to have to switch them if you're bringing on (say) a player who's really good at dribbling but crap at crossing for one who is the opposite.

What I mean is, if I give my FC detailed instructions for a game his instructions would only be kept as long as he is a starter, once he doesn´t start game because of injury or just because I want to rotate and give a chance to youngster then his instructions are lost and I have to set them all over again when I want to play the guy again.

It would be very useful - we've asked for it for a few editions now.

E. Lavezzi - whilst I micro-manage tactics and all, my managerial habit is to look for and train back-up players who are as similar as possible to the main choice and therefore fit into my system. Therefore, I should be making minimal tweaks in the individual player settings when I rotate.

Archived