OMG i dont believe this LOL

Ok so im Celtic and i just recently started a Season..

I Managed to Sign Kerlon for 4million and 20% of nxt fee..

And as far as stats go hes one of the better players in my team now and has a coupel of matches under his belt with glowing performances..

And after a 2-1 away win VRS Tolouse in champs league qualifiers.. i went into my home game confident.. That confidence was greatly increased when i went up 2-0.. Thats aggregate score of 4-1 with 2 away goals.. Then something happened.. Tolouse scored and brought it to 4-2.. still as i approached 90mins i remained confident that with the 3misn injury time remaining id be into the group stages.. ONLY FOR THERE ATTACKING MIDFIELDER SCORE 2 GOALS IN THE 90th MINUTE!!! Which in turn made the score 4-4 with Tolouse a 3 away goal lead and KOing me from the champs league!!!

=( i was raging and my after match talk reflected this.. i apparently threw things ect.. and i told them all they were pretty much useless.. do you blame me?

Whats your most embarassing (OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT) loss?

And as far as stats go hes one of the better players in my team now and has a coupel of matches under his belt with glowing performances..

And after a 2-1 away win VRS Tolouse in champs league qualifiers.. i went into my home game confident.. That confidence was greatly increased when i went up 2-0.. Thats aggregate score of 4-1 with 2 away goals.. Then something happened.. Tolouse scored and brought it to 4-2.. still as i approached 90mins i remained confident that with the 3misn injury time remaining id be into the group stages.. ONLY FOR THERE ATTACKING MIDFIELDER SCORE 2 GOALS IN THE 90th MINUTE!!! Which in turn made the score 4-4 with Tolouse a 3 away goal lead and KOing me from the champs league!!!

=( i was raging and my after match talk reflected this.. i apparently threw things ect.. and i told them all they were pretty much useless.. do you blame me?

Whats your most embarassing (OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT) loss?

I was in the EPL with a Dynasty of a team and I was in the early round of the FA cup playing a very very very low reputable club and decided to let my youngsters get a taste of first team.

First 5 minutes in 2 of them get red cards!!! One was my all-star goal keeper and the other a lowly 18 yr. old.

They scored on a PK and with two men down I couldn't capitalized as they played ultra defensive and beat me!!!

From that point on I told myself I am playing EVERY game as if it is the UEFA Cup Final.

1st leg v Valencia (as Arsenal, season 5 i think it was) i won 2-1, giving me 2 good away goals.

Was 3-2 up at home(5-3 agg) then they scored again to make it 5-4 agg, 3-3 on the night. Elano cored a 70 yard lob on 83mins, and with me being 6-4 up on agg, i thought i was going through. Zigic got a goal in the 89th min for them, making it 6-5 agg, then Sakho (who i had only just re-signed from them) gave away a penalty in the 90th minute, Rosina putting it away and me going out on away goals, 6-6 agg.

Hated that night!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KharNivore:

Whats your most embarassing (OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT) loss? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds like you were caught with the infamous "last minute AI allout attack tactical change" shenanigans.

But my most embarrasing must be losing the EURO Cup Final to a team of greys in an online game!

The amounts of injury time goals scored in this version is very unrealistic imo, I get them all the time, and one game vs West Ham I went into the 90th minute 2-1 up, and ended the game 5-4 winners... icon_eek.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by IMT:

The amounts of injury time goals scored in this version is very unrealistic imo, I get them all the time, and one game vs West Ham I went into the 90th minute 2-1 up, and ended the game 5-4 winners... icon_eek.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go check how many goals have been scored in time-added-on in the English Premier League this season.

Can't remeber a loss but I was 3-1 up against fenerbache last night with my Arsenal team (treble then double winners) crusing to the end of the game and still creatign chances then bang, two goals scored in the 90th minute!!

Playing Lyon, I hammered Sturm Graz 6-2 at home in the first leg of CL qualifiers only to loose 5-1 two weeks later, and NOT playing with reserves... it was in CM99/00 though but it still hurts icon_mad.gif it was so embarassing that I quit immediately...

had the same thing last night with my spurs team.beat real 4-1 away in the champs only to lose 5-2 at home!!i even went 1 nil up.both had ten men but they scored in the 88th and 90th minute!!

few games before went out to chelsea in the fa cup on pens after missing 2 pens in normal time!van der vaart missing in injury time!!LIVID!!!!

there are some matches where no matter how many times you play and then load and then play and then load again, you CANNOT WIN.. i doont know why.

Once i was with Zaragoza up 3-0 and they scored 4 goals in the last 5 minutes to win and clinch the title.. is that pathetic or what?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by phnompenhandy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by IMT:

The amounts of injury time goals scored in this version is very unrealistic imo, I get them all the time, and one game vs West Ham I went into the 90th minute 2-1 up, and ended the game 5-4 winners... icon_eek.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go check how many goals have been scored in time-added-on in the English Premier League this season. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's not to that extreme obviously. And yes, I have checked.

Often in playoffs (in English leagues) you'll see one team get TONKED at home, 5/6-0 and then the reverse to happen in the 2nd leg.

This happened to me in the league 1 playoffs a while back on 2007 i think, i won the first leg (away) 5-1, then lost the home leg 6-0, funny thing was both games were very even with about 15 clear cut opportunities in both games for both teams. I was pretty gutted and nearly broke my hand by punching my monitor (old big beefy thing).

My first season with Arsenal, I ****ed up by not getting any trophy at all even after I spent 38 million pound on Ageuro and bought Van Dar Vaart (dont know how much). I finished 3rd in the league and knocked out in the first round of the FA cup by Sunderland and the carling cup by Sp*rs in the quater finals. The UCL by Ac Milan 2-1 agg; I lost 2-0 away in San Siro but won 1-0 home (consolition).

Second season, out in the carling cup, still in the FA cup but the EPL looks to be out of my hand (8 games to go 11 points behind) but my hope is to win the UCL and FA cup.

Shame to not win anything with Arsenal as yet. After the second season, if I still don't win anything I am off to a lower team in different league.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KharNivore:

still as i approached 90mins i remained confident that with the 3misn injury time remaining id be into the group stages.. ONLY FOR THERE ATTACKING MIDFIELDER SCORE 2 GOALS IN THE 90th MINUTE!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Any time I see something like this, it always reminds me of http://football.guardian.co.uk/euro2004/matchreport/sto...4583,1238192,00.html

Such results really do happen, even at the upper echelons of the football world (not that England are in that class, but they like to think they are icon_biggrin.gif)

My most embarrassing loss, though, would probably be when I got a little overconfident and filled half of the places in a league cup squad with reserves players...and went on to lose the match 4-1 to a team two divisions below me. Needless to say, the fans were a bit annoyed at me for that.

Archived